Monday 31 March 2014

Destination Review: The Zoo

This guy pretty much sums it up.

What's the deal with the zoo?  I'm not gonna lie, I found it pretty boring.  Who brings their 8 month old to the zoo anyhow?  This was essentially an extra long stroller walk featuring a bunch of strange and large looking animals, NONE OF WHICH I COULD TOUCH.  Remember those naps I'm not so into?  I took one.  That's how bored I was.  I napped right through the panda experience.  And Polar Bears?  More like Snore-ar Bears.  AMIRITE?!

One bright spot of the trip was the aquarium with all of the fish and coral.  That was colourful and full of movement (read: somewhat entertaining for an 8 month old).  
 
Also of note: no ducks.  Plenty of geese and seagulls, but no ducks.  Huge disappointment.  

Kudos to Mamamamama and Dadada for giving it a shot, but this was clearly a thinly disguised date day to check out some giant pandas before the summer crowds swarm in.  

Bottom line:  WAAAHHHhhhzzzzz....etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment