Thursday 27 March 2014

BLOG!

Not actually me.
Hello.  Mamamamama calls me Ducky, a lot.  She calls me other things too and it has quite frankly left me wondering what my actual name is.  Parenting fail.  I'll shelve that for 15 years or so and bring it up when curfew negotiations ramp up.  Anyhow, Ducky it is.

I make a lot of sounds that resemble the word blog, so this forum feels like a natural fit. 

"Waaah or Wheee?!" is where you can find my reviews of many of the baby-related things you've bought, been gifted, coveted and wondered about.  I'll give my honest opinions about books, toys, destinations, gadgets and activities.  What you do with those opinions is up to you.  If I were you I would put them in my mouth, bang them together, put them in my mouth again and then throw them on the floor.

So let's find out what disappointed me (WAAAH!!!) and what I can't live without (WHEEE!!!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment